- In the summer and autumn seasons, these critters can be really annoying. But for the allergic, the results of their stings can range from swelling to life threatening conditions.
- These little insects can hang out in gardens, but they can enter homes in search of food crumbs. They can even get in to food laid out on dining tables or in the kitchen if you’re not careful.
- Bed Bugs. These can make it very difficult for you to get some good quality sleep. Getting rid of them isn’t easy either unless you call in a pro.
- Fleas (Cat & Dog). Fleas can come in to your home or to your office when they hitch a ride on your clothes. Your pets may also get them when they socialize with other pets, or even when they’re just outside.
- These insects can crawl through even the tiniest cracks in search of damp and dark corners in which to nest. These prefer undisturbed storage places, and only a pro can find them all in your home.
- Most people just find them disgusting. They carry disease and damage property.
- Having bees around that can sting you isn’t exactly fun and they can hurt children.
- These also spread diseases in their droppings and urine, plus they can be very destructive,
- You may find these animals in your loft, in holes in the walls, and between false walls.
- These animals can damage your yard as they build their tunnels underneath.
Mon - Sat 7am - 10pm
Sunday 8am - 10pm